Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any pics of what it looks like on the bike or if theyve ever seen it does it look retarded.....i want to put them on my bike plus sliders but idk if i should just do the sliders or get the cage put on it...

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
does anyone have any pics of what it looks like on the bike or if theyve ever seen it does it look retarded.....i want to put them on my bike plus sliders but idk if i should just do the sliders or get the cage put on it...
What do you plan to do with the bike? If stunting is the answer, then the cage would make sense but you will likely drag the cage if you are riding in the twisties. I can't put my hand on the thread right now, but the clearance issues with a cage were debated in it. Search and you may have better luck than me.

Go for sliders if you aren't stunting IMO.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont want to stunt it i just plan on getting a paint job and i want to protect it as much as possible and on some bikes ive seen they dont stunt but the bike looks pretty sick with the cage on it

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
A cage might protect from a low speed slide, but I'm not sure there is anything that will protect the plastics 100% if and when you go down. Insurance is you best bet. Frame sliders are to protect the frame of the bike, and while they may protect the plastics in a zero mph drop in the driveway, it is doubtful they would keep you from having damage in a slide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts