Sport Bikes banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Correction: I think I am running a lil rich with 2 shims. I can smell it lol. But there's no way I'm redoing the shims anytime soon.
Guess you should have stuck with one instead of two. One is all I've ever run, IMO there is no need for two or even three.

·
Registered
470 Posts
after the advancer one shim is enough. i still had the hesitation with one shim so i installed two. them sometime later i installed the advancer and removed one shim and the hesitation was still gone. i contribute it to the advancer. i had a considerable amount of soot build upon the can with two

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did this mod today... went pretty smoothly though. Lost the little o-rings twice, but tape on a screwdriver recovered them both times. I just rolled the o-ring around on the tape to pick up some "stickiness" and then put it back in place. It probably helped that it was a really warm day.

·
Registered
46 Posts
how to shim?

so ive been thru this thread twice and cant find the info how to do this, (the link on pg 1/4 doesnt work anymore) cant find anything on the internet, does anyone have this info or where i can find how to do this? or if you live near me in GA, have the time to help do this?

Please and thank you:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hmm that's odd considering it works on my side, on my computer, and on my phone (not on my wifi) and i'm the one hosting the files on a remote server so i know the files are there ..

Try a different browser or computer maybe ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hmm that's odd considering it works on my side, on my computer, and on my phone (not on my wifi) and i'm the one hosting the files on a remote server so i know the files are there ..

Try a different browser or computer maybe ?
not sure sir, i cant open it on chrome or ie (mozilla doesnt work here) but i have the pdf downloading now! thank you very much!

·
Registered
377 Posts
maybe a firewall thing, i did have an issue a long time ago where my site (along with a half dozen others on the same server) was blacklisted .. Should have been cleared up by now, but i'll check my servers' listings again..

Enjoy ! You'll love the mod btw

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
hmm, i don't have that file, ill see if i can find it somewhere .. I cleared a bunch of files out a few months ago, that one may have been wiped..

·
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
81 - 94 of 94 Posts