Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just but a 1994 ZX 9 r. The bikes that for some time several years I believe but was put up properly . I do not run when I bought it and changing the gas out couple of times and the fuel filter starting today I got her to run. I'm having problem every time I get past 10,000 RPM bike seems to shut down lights stay on the bike seems to. bog down as if starving for fuel. She will not start again except for with starting fluid but I can't keep it running take it back to the house check fuel filter. Make sure the fuel lines aren't clogged again seems like I don't really do anything to the bike except for you can turn it over it won't start right away but I leave it come back next morning seem to start every time still having to use a little starting food sometimes going to get a running she seems to run fine I can drive her all day long and then on the way home I usually open her up and she always seems to die about a mile from the house now I don't get on her it's going to be a close to the house don't have to push my bike very far. Anybody have any ideas continue working on bikes although I've been riding him for a long time oh and by the way the bike has 70,000 miles on it most I ever seen a ninja have but the bike is maintained taking very good care of all of the things seem to be breaking one after another as old as it is any suggestions I'd be grateful

1 - 1 of 1 Posts