Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
Hey beowulf2k...that is the sickest avatar that Ive ever seen...fooking sweeeet!!!!!

Oh, and back on topic, stick with the 7r. I rode 2 gixxer 750s, a gixxer1000 and the 636 over the weekend and I got a good 15 mins on each bike. I still like my 7!! The others are real nice and fast but there is something about the weight of the zx7r that Im in love with....so sturdy. Although it may not be the fastest one by 1/4 mi. times, but it feels faster, looks faster and is different than all the newer bikes that change every year. Why change something that Kawi mastered the first time????

· Registered
605 Posts
I agree with what you are saying but I got on all of them. We all swapped bikes through out the afternoon in an industral park that has a bunch of long straits and some nice corners. I didnt just ride them around a parking lot, naw meaaann!!! But back on topic, my point was that the 7r's are very stable and although they are pigs they are also very fast compared to the newer 600SS

· Registered
605 Posts
beowulf2k said:
And thanks bout the avatar zx7r95, its sweet aint it? I have a few other good ones.
Then post them up :twofinger There is a set of RR tracks that have a steep incline and right after the tracks in declines hard, I think Im going to try to get airborn on that. It looks so sweet :D Sportbikes hitting jumps :eek: LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.