Votes: 1 33.3%
  • YAMAHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Ride A Zx11 And I Am Used To Power Wheelies, I Recently Bought A Zx12 And I Want To Ride A Clutched Wheelie. Any Suggestions On How Fast I Need To Go Or The Rpm I Need To Be At To Lift And Keep From Looping. Would Be Great If I Could Get A Response Back From A Rider Who Actully Do It On A Regular. Thanks Bighurt

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
bro i can say any bike could be wheelied just learn slowly and wear your gear

·
Registered
496 Posts
BIGHURT said:
I Ride A Zx11 And I Am Used To Power Wheelies, I Recently Bought A Zx12 And I Want To Ride A Clutched Wheelie. Any Suggestions On How Fast I Need To Go Or The Rpm I Need To Be At To Lift And Keep From Looping. Would Be Great If I Could Get A Response Back From A Rider Who Actully Do It On A Regular. Thanks Bighurt

Those bikes are actually pretty easy to wheelie, mostly because of the power. They can be a little sketchy because of how big they are but nothing a fairly experienced rider couldn't handle. You've got an inline motor so you'll need to be , I'm guessing, around like 7k in the R's before you clutch it. Just start off easy, second gear lower speed, and just let your self get the feel of how quick it's gonna come up and you'll eventualy get the nack. Just remember to cover the rear brake and don't over do it. Anything is possible with practice. Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.
I want to learn how to do wheelies. I am riding zx10r. Any suggestions on rpm's for clutching it or powering it (so i don't dump it the first time) :)
Thanks

·
Registered
424 Posts
Newb, there's a post at the top, it's called a sticky. It teaches you how to wheelie. Read it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
BIGHURT said:
dude, i'm not hatin or anything, but did you really take the time to press shift for EACH and EVERY word you typed? that's insane. :lao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts