Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined tha board and just wanted to find out how many 9R owners we have and where we allare from. I am from Chattanooga,TN and would like to hook up with some fellow 9R's and plan a local ride or something of the sorts. Maybe trade tips and tricks that each of us have done or could do to our bikes. I think it would be pretty damn sweet to pull up with a big group of 9's and smoke some Gixxer A$$. :hshot

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
I "have" a 9R but it is not in very good shape. I am also thinking about selling it to pay for a couple days at a track school. It was/is a GREAT bike and has some pluses over my 10R.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I ride a 99, live in Hawaii, but am originally from San Jose California. I think it would be a little difficult to make it out to Tennessee for a ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have a '95 zx9.not green,maroon.i live in tennessee,about and hour away from chattanooga.me and my uncle are the only ones around here who rides.everyone else wimps out on us when it is time to go for a ride.holler at me and maybe we could get a good ride going.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell yeah we can do that. Oh by the way there is a all bike race event and stunt show on June 12th at the local brainerd optimus drag strip. There should be a good turn out of bikes. Come on out and race stunt or check out the others.

·
Registered
38 Posts
99 ZX9R here. All the way down south in Homestead Fl (25 miles south of miami). OT: Anybody ever find smaller replacement mirrors? Something like pig spotters.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live up here in Md but hey jack I use to live in Homestead untill the hurricane. Probably back down there some time this summer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think im going to be down for at least this summer. Some old lady side swiped me monday morning and trashed my bike. Fourtanatly i walked away with road rash and a day in the hospital. As for the bike.... well i guess i need to take it in and get it estimated, Definaltly need right side plastics and tank and screen, clutch covers, all that good stuff, i just hope it shows the lady at fault so i can get everything done from insurance since i only have liability......we will see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts