Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've decided to replace my factory 2007 ZZR600 turn signals with Rizoma Action LEDs. To mount the new signals, I'm going to purchase a set of turn signal adapters and so I've been researching the various brand names available.

From what I can tell, the models from Targa, Lockhart Phillips USA (Carbon fiber version), and the generic items found on Amazon or eBay are simply flat spacers with the center hole. The Shock Racing, Keiti, and Motrax brands appear to have a bevel to the spacers that may look nicer when installed. To top things off, the Lockhart Phillips (Black version) have a smooth contour that may look even better than the beveled ones.

LP USA TURN SIGNAL SPACERS KAWASAKI ZX6R-RR 98-04 BLACK :: ZX6R-RR 98-04 :: KAWASAKI :: FAIRING HOLE SPACERS :: SHORT STALK TURN SIGNALS :: Turn Signals :: Lockhart Phillips USA

I've been trying to purchase two sets of the Lockhart Phillips spacers, but cannot find them in stock anywhere locally or online. A Lockhart Phillips staff member told me that the turn signal spacers are out of stock, but on order, and may be available in a month or so. I'd really like to wait for them, but I'm not sure I can :sulk.

Does anyone know where to find the black Lockhart Phillips turn signal spacers in stock? Or, do you have experience with any of the adapters or have pictures of them installed?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input x-Drag Racer. I checked out Cycle Gear and they do have spacers, but they are from SpeedMetal and look identical to the Keiti and Shock Racing versions. I'll keep them in mind as a plan B.

Oh yes, I have seen the flush mount signals from Gregg's Customs. They look like extremely nice signals and are very popular, but I decided on the Rizoma Actions because flush mount signals tend to reduce visibility. This may just be my excuse because I really like the sleek design of the Rizomas...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I think mine are the shock racing ones, they've worked fine for the last 4 years so I have no complaints

Reactions: blue_z26

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did some fitment testing and wired in the new Rizoma Action signals today. Wow! They definitely light up well...

Unfortunately I haven't found a set of LP USA turn signals spacers yet but will continue my search...

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
They look really good and bright! To me, adding a undertail and a license plate bracket with a pair of tabs to hold your new tail lights would really clean up the rear of the bike along with a pair of small LED bolts to hold your license plate

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
I did some fitment testing and wired in the new Rizoma Action signals today. Wow! They definitely light up well...

Unfortunately I haven't found a set of LP USA turn signals spacers yet but will continue my search...
They do exist, these are located in Australia.

Kawasaki Blue Turn Signal Adapters zx6r zx7r zx9r Zx12r | eBay

And these are located in Hong Kong.

Motorcycle Turn Signals Indicator Spacers Adapters Adapter Fit Kawasaki ZX 6R 9R | eBay

If you really need them I would get the ones from Hong Kong. Don't forget the ZX9R 1998 to 2003 is the same fit. Good Luck

*EDIT:* and these from Competition Accessories Keiti - Signal Spacers - Kawasaki - ZX6R - ZX6RR - 98-05 - Competition Accessories

Where did you search? This search took 5 minutes.....

Reactions: blue_z26

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the links ZZRRocket. I actually searched high and low, both online and offline for two sets of the LP USA turn signal spacers. The Lockhart Phillips spacers (Part numer 109-9310) for the 2002 ZX6R and 2007 ZZR600 are molded a bit differently and are not just flat spacers like most of the other brands are. After contacting LP USA directly again and obtaining information on dealerships that possibly purchased multiple sets in the last year, I was able to track down just one set. I'm planning on installing the set on the front of my bike. For the rear, I picked up a set of the 2005-2006 ZX6R spacers since the design specs show they are similar. We'll see how they fit...

I'll post some installation photos later when my shipment arrives...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts