Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 ZRX1100 which I call; ZRX1025RR Superbike, 425 lbs, 180hp, it will run with the best of them! '97 WSB Ohlins Forks w/ Quick Change, Ohlins Shocks from PPS, Ohlins Steering Dampener, Attack Tri-Clamp, Nissin Brakes, Marchesini WSB Wheels w/ Quick Change, WSB ZX7RR Kit Radiator, Custom Exhaust 4-2-2-1 W/ Kerker Carbon Can, Tsugiki SB Swingarm W/ Quick Change, Tsugiki Frame Braces, Tsugiki Clutch Slave Cylinder Holder, Mikuni Rear Sets, ND Curvered Oil Cooler, Earls Braided Line for Oil & Brake, Kehin 41CR's, K&N Filters, Muzzy SB Cams, Muzzy Ti-Retainers and Valve Springs, KHI Kit Rockers from '95 ZX7R WSB Kit, Byron Hines Cylinder Head Porting, Bored & Stroked to 1255cc, Falicon Crank & Rod's, GPZ1000 6sd Trans, '96 WSB ZX7RR Slipper Clutch, etc, etc...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Ugly bike, but awesome stats going by the weight and power. I bet that thing hauls some butt. Just way too vintage for a 99...looks like it came straight out of the mid 80's. But who cares about the show if it's got a lotta go, right? That's the philosophy for my car anyways. :D

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
That's the whole idea of the bike, to have the 80's retro look. The 80's had some of the kewlest sportbikes around...

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I've always thought the ZRX's looked pretty sweet! I've often thought about selling my gixxer for one.

I'm curious habu, what have you done to the ZRX to get 180 hp out of it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts