Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone fucking panic!

It's something new and different and we have never seen this before! Panic panic panic! :majoreact

Yes people its officially snowing. And no one had a fucking clue how to drive again. Like this shit doesn't happen every fucking year. :grumble

Reactions: PhilB and Markk9

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
I think that's the stuff I see on the tops of the Mountains around here, but we don't have it down in the city. 54 and Sunny at the moment.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
The only white stuff around here is flower and cocain.

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt.

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
I've never been this disappointed since the last time i went to a strip club in laredo Texas

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
I've never actually seen a snow fall :D

Actually, my only encounters with "snow" have been at airport parking lots when I used to smoke.

Riding to Acapulco tomorrow, will post pics :beach

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
You should come to NC and watch these people try and drive in the snow, and freezing rain.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's exactly my point these people freak out like it's the end if the god damn world. It's insane.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Fuck snow, if you want to see mass panic, try driving in Southern California in rush hour when it's DRIZZLING. Seriously. A little bit of fucking mist and people slam on their brakes. Even worse when it's actually raining. People literally don't know how to drive when it's wet because they rarely have to. It's raining right now and I'm about to hit the grind home in the truck, but at least I can sidestep most of it by taking the toll road half way.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I grew up there. I am familiar with ridiculousness of SoCal's inept drivers.

I feel like these people are even worse because this shit happens EVERY YEAR and they still panic like California drivers. That's what's awful.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
You should come to NC and watch these people try and drive in the snow, and freezing rain.
They don't drive. lol

Last year we have 6" fall in 12 hours and we took 36 accident reports in 24 hrs.

Freaking ridiculous.

·
Eskimo Bro
2,053 Posts
It was snowing this morning and the pilots said EFF it, were flying anyways like the bunch of bad asses we are. Then I had to shovel it and open the hangar doors. I froze to death.

Moral of the story, white outs only please.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This news story is from my local area. It was sleeting off and on but the roads were pretty decent. Yet everyone decided they wanted to drive off the roads and say hello to the trees. I believe more wrecks happened because of rubber neckers and people slowing down to 10mph on the major roads. 600 reported accidents by mid-afternoon.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
What is this snow? It is in the 70s here

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
It currently 28* and forecast for weds is saying 71*. I am convinced that mother nature is drunk or on bath salts.

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I'll take the slow scared drivers over the idiots that think an SUV is invincible in bad weather any day. The slow drivers that freak out over a bit of snow are annoying as all hell... But the dangerous ones are the assholes driving 70mph down the highway in their SUVs when there's snow on the road. Alright, great, you've got four-wheel drive, good for you. Your brakes still function the same genious.

Oh, and fuck you Tod! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts