Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe...but don't hold your breath.

Here's the text I got back from Zero Gravity concerning a windscreen for the FZ6...

"We just got our OEM screen from Yamaha and are examining the possibility of making screens for the FZ6. This screen is the most intricately shaped windscreen we have ever seen and we're not sure we will be able to produce it."

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
Look into the Metisse one. I contacted them, and they sent me two pictures of the styles that have available. Plus they also have them with the irridium finish as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Enygma said:
Look into the Matisse one. I contacted them, and they sent me two pictures of the styles that have available. Plus they also have them with the irridium finish as well.

Would you mind posting up the pictures of the matisse?

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
I would too... Unfortunatly they sent me pictures of ones that are not for our bike. I contacted them again, and asked for pictures of ones specific to the 2004 FZ6. They wrote back telling me, they do not have any pictures of them at this time. When they get them, they will post on their website. :(

I really have high hopes for these too. I do want a smoked or irridium (as long as the blue is a deep blue like my bike) I have not liked the cut of the others I have seen. Heck, I wish Yamaha would just offer the standard in smoke, I would buy that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts