Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just paid off my two credit cards. I didn't have a huge balance on them, but small bills and unexpected things kept coming up that stopped me from paying them down. Today I was finally able to clear them both up and owe nothing. Haven't had this feeling in a long time. Now I can get back on pace and just pay them off every month like I used to. It's such a relief knowing that your paycheck can all go to your bank account instead of someone elses. I'm sure some of you can relate.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Now it's time to rack up a new debt! j/p

Yeah I hate having to owe money, once I get a few things paid off I'll be in the clear and then it's time to save money for the next big purchase down the road.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Felt that way when I paid cash for my car... (used it cost me $4,500)
Felt that way when I paid off my van...
Felt that way when I paid off my bike...
Felt that way when I paid off my credit card...

All of this was done over the course of years...

Now, if I can just make my house payment about 1/2 of what it currently is, I'll be able to get a new GTO...

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Congrats! I'm hoping to be in your shoes by next summer. Of course, I'll still have a mortgage payment.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Congrats! Im working on paying all my shit off now.....meh, i hate debt. Just paid off one credit card and now im working on paying off another one. I hate having to owe money. But, i never missed a payment, so my credit is fine. I just want to pay this shit off asap. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts