Sport Bikes banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Custom 2000 Yamaha YZF 600R

I know this post is old but I just recently found it. Here is a list of my current modifications and pics of my bike. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Chrome Mirrors
Chrome Handlegrips
Chrome Wheels
8" Chrome Extended Swing Arm
-1 Tooth Front Sprocket
+1 Tooth Rear Sprocket
530 Series Gold Plated Chain
K&N Air Filter
Stage 1 Dynojet Kit
D&D Brothers Race Exhaust
Polished Frame Sliders
Yamaha Factory Pro Shift Kit
Aftermarket Tail Kit (Flush mounted brake light and turn signals)
Lowered 1.5" -----lowering links can be adjusted to stock, 1.5, or a full 3 in drop

Attachments

·
Pillion Cam
206 Posts
In most cases a slip-on only doesn't require a rejet.. It's always good practice to sync the carbs though.. Now if you've made mods to the intake (bypass surge tanks, switch to stack filters, etc) and/or goto a full exhaust system, then you'll probably have to mess with the jetting.

My Delkevic slipon pipe didn't require anything but a little RTV to seal it up good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this post is old but I just recently found it. Here is a list of my current modifications and pics of my bike. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Chrome Mirrors
Chrome Handlegrips
Chrome Wheels
-1 Tooth Front Sprocket
+1 Tooth Rear Sprocket
K&N Air Filter
Stage 1 Dynojet Kit
Polished Frame Sliders
Lowered 1.5" -----lowering links can be adjusted to stock, 1.5, or a full 3 in drop
where did you get your swingarm and you rear lights from..i have been looking for places to get those mods but i havent found any?

where did you get your swing arm and aftermarket tail light kit from? i have been searching for these parts but cant seem to find them anywhere

·
Registered
2 Posts
Custom 2000 Yamaha YZF 600R

Chrome Mirrors
Chrome Handlegrips
Chrome Wheels
-1 Tooth Front Sprocket
+1 Tooth Rear Sprocket
K&N Air Filter
Stage 1 Dynojet Kit
Polished Frame Sliders

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.