Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official. The FZ6 can wheelie.

Even if you don't want her to.

I was coming off a light, and the far side of the intersection drops off a bit. I must have been on the gas hard enough to get the front end light. Add that to the road dropping off a bit and I was staring until the great blue yonder. Yeehaw!

Yeah, not exactly my idea of fun. A PLANNED wheelie is ok (though unneccesary), but unplanned ones suck.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
My first unplanned wheelie was shortly after i brought her home. I was passing someone on the highway doing 40 mph and i dropped her into second and punched it. Kinda scary for the moment. Not so bad anymore though. ive been know to pull a couple in a parking lot if im bored.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kdk1899 said:
My first unplanned wheelie was shortly after i brought her home. I was passing someone on the highway doing 40 mph and i dropped her into second and punched it. Kinda scary for the moment. Not so bad anymore though. ive been know to pull a couple in a parking lot if im bored.
It was enough to spook me a bit, and probably piss off the guy I was next to.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Ditto. I fumbled the clutch once and it popped into 2nd when I was juicing it on my way out from home and got some unexpected air. Nothing much, just a few inches but it still scared the bejeezus out of me for a moment. Then I just smiled, remembered that I don't stunt in traffic, and went on. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts