Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I buy cars
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:headbang

Today I head from the ATL to Chicago with my best buds for a weekend of bachelor party fun (I'm the one getting married).

Lots of :alky

Maybe :spank ?

And of course telling everyone :flipa while :headbang

Discuss...

·
Registered
430 Posts
any reason why Chicago???? I would think for a bachelor party maybe Vegas or Miami... but Chicago????? Either way I'm sure it will be fun!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
fuckin work just wont end!!! leaving tonight for a week in florida with some friends. lots of drinking as my one bud is turning 21 :alky :cheers prob hit up some titty bars too :2fingers

·
Registered
247 Posts
JESTER600 said:
fuckin work just wont end!!! leaving tonight for a week in florida with some friends. lots of drinking as my one bud is turning 21 :alky :cheers prob hit up some titty bars too :2fingers
When and where? :dblthumb

·
Registered
39 Posts
Doin the bachelor party thing this weekend myself I'm not the stupid one though, my buddy's the one throwing his life away. If you make it out to Chicago tonight check out the Masks & Thongs party downtown :alky

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Today was good so far, got 6 hours of OT while watching jockeys train with their horses for races. Then I rode for like 3 hours after work. Tonight going to the movies then trying to get sleep early because I gotta work a 24 tomorrow.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Chicago because they wanna check out that bar that Stifler dances at in American Wedding :flipa

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
I spent the morning at Flowers baking company in Jamestown NC doing a client evaluation

They needed a ventilation system to evacuate the heat generated by their bread ovens

YA THINK (see pic below)

Needless to say after spending 2 hours in there I'm STILL SOAKED 3 hrs later

my day has SUCKED so far and I smell like sweat and bread :spank

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have been partnering with local colleges for a new internship program I created...many more hours of meeting to come. And it is Belle Chere Weekend in Asheville.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
some friends and I had a bachelor party for a buddy just a few weekends ago in Indianapolis (yeah, i know, lamer than Chicago...and definately lamer than Vegas) and the girls at the strip club whipped him so bad that he said his ass was black and blue and he was sitting on a pillow the next day. I remember one of the girls asking me for my belt to whip him with...i told her no way.

i've seen this countless times. why are they so mean? :lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just pissing another day away here, gotta love summer vacation from college.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hmm lets see, I worked, yelled at ppl on my job sites (which is always fun :D) and tonight, gonna do the ice cream bit on the bike... gee how damn exciting is my life?? :cry

·
Registered
400 Posts
Because in Chicago there is a strip club called the skybox. It is $10 cover, totally nude, and free wells all night long. Did I say free, free, wells all night long. How can you not love that.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
My day.... damn.... was it long. I was up till two last night/this morning. Got up at 6:30 to go to work :barf . Work dragged on horribly. I'm still need to go and get some new clothes tonight too. BUT on the positive side. ... I didn't die. :headbang

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Lets see.....today I woke up at 5:45, showered, went to work....drove around a truck filled with jet fuel, emptied it and refilled it a couple times, got to see some pretty cool RAF Jaguars (not the most high tech planes, but something different to look at than F-16's). Sweat my ass off on the flightline all day, came home, and started prepping the bike for this weekend at the track. So it started bad, and ended in a headache, time for bed.....

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've been chilling at work selling motorcycle parts, checking on SBN, and I'll be on a plane to Tampa before nightfall! Life is good! :headbang

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
I have my bachelor party in Vegas in about 3 weeks!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I just woke up.

To bad you didn't ask about yesterday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts