Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up a picture of the one car that you'd love to have. This is not intended to be practical - so go crazy and post something exotic! That is, unless you just don't like exotic cars for some strange reason. :dunno

I, myself, would choose the Porsche Carrera GT. On certain tracks, it has better lap times than the Ferrari Enzo.

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Here's mine...even though it's old, still my dream car

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, I love Porsches no matter how old they are. I want to get one for college (an older model) or an M3.

I can dream, can't I? :)

·
20,262 Posts
That you can. I hope to get on here soon. Been looking at them..specifically 77-89 911 (930) Turbo's. Trying to read up as much before I go start look at them. Not much selection here in Hawaii so i may have to get one from the mainland and ship it back :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had a dream car (at least for me) which finally turned into reality a while back. If course by today's standards it a classic car not really a "dream car" but it had most of the qualities that I was looking for. Now, as far as crazy exotics I'd love to have a Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda, or of course the ever popular Mclaren F1. I have to admit, the Carrera GT just has a amazing sounding engine that just screams. Another classic I'd love to have in my collection is a Ferarri 288 GTO which is one of the most beautiful Ferrari's ever made. Some of the new Ferrari's really don't grab me visually as some of the older models did. The 360 is just too smooth and lacks some of the sexy lines that the older 308's had. The F355 was probably the last of the classic beautiful Ferrari's that I think will always look awesome.

Attachments

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
2001 Skyline GT-R34
Its also my buddys car.... this was Nissans "show" car, before he bought it....

·
20,262 Posts
Have always liked the NSX's but way underpowered for the price. Would like to get my hands on a Skyline though :drool

·
20,262 Posts
Saleen S7....nice :drool

·
Registered
804 Posts
Here are my 2 dream cars ~ Maybe someday!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 72 Posts