Sport Bikes banner

Your 2010 GSXR 1000 wishlist

11K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  ShawnF4I 
#1 ·
More power.
Single exhaust.
Accurate speedometer.
No ABC mode. I've never used it. Look how much switch gear real estate it dominates. How much if any does it add to the price of the bike?
Lower MSRP.
Pedal style rotors if they offer any additional heat dissipation or weight savings.

Forged Alum or Mag wheels would be nice...

#2 ·
ABC mode is the only thing that gets it past emissions.
Twin exhausts are the only things that will allow enough flow volume for the power output and comply with emissions. A single exahuast to cope with that kind of flow would make a Moto Guzzi Griso can look like a drinking straw (look it up if you don't know it).
Petal/wave rotors are really only an advantage on dirt bikes due to the self cleaning function.
Lower MSRP and then you want 3K worth of wheels fitted standard :lao

My wish is the credit companies don't get every ugghh urrrt squid or their equally stupid parents the finance to buy these things, I'm sick of carving these guys up in the corners my 75hp doesn't really cut it in a straight line anymore and they thing because they have 100hp more than me and 60 kilos less to haul they can ride faster. pphhhfffftttt :p

#16 ·
My wish is the credit companies don't get every ugghh urrrt squid or their equally stupid parents the finance to buy these things, I'm sick of carving these guys up in the corners my 75hp doesn't really cut it in a straight line anymore and they thing because they have 100hp more than me and 60 kilos less to haul they can ride faster. pphhhfffftttt :p
Look at who you're talking to. The OP wants more power?? On a bike??? Why doesn't he just ask Scotty for some fucking warp drive or a speeder from Star Wars. How about this; same power, but better shit that is actually useful more than 10% of the time. Lighter weight and more suspension options would be nice. The bike that's more for me, not the 5'3"-6'10", 135-280 lb ranges that they typically try to design for but fail miserably at any one in particular. Save the engine R&D money and put it to better use.

#4 ·
lol

#5 ·
Pfffft...what a waste of 30 seconds. Rtz, either you are a troll or just completely ignorant. I second your statements, Nero.

#6 ·
The 2010 model will be exactly the same as the 2009, except for BNG. It's a brand new bike!

Less weight!!!! The current model is a porker! Hopefully Suzuki has reached the top of their usual binge/purge cycle. Next new model, please surprise us with a light weight that GSXR's were famous for.
It doesn't need more power.

And maybe some less Yu-Gi-Oh! origami styling. I don't expect beauty from a GSXR, but give me something...

#11 ·
rider performance evaluations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.