Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the Pussy Posse needs your help :D. We are coming out with stickers and a t-shirt line, but the stickers can only be in one solid colour. We would like the colours to be like the pink in my avatar, black, red, yellow. Back ground needs to be a circle to fit the curves of the image and he rest of the background left needs to be transparent since these will be going on a windscreen. Heres the logo:

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
what is it now that u want to have done ????

·
Registered
121 Posts
:lol That was good ! :lol

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
If you're gonna make t-shirts and stickers you're gonna want a more high quality version of that logo, the text needs to be anti-aliased and the actual logo is pretty blurry.. I might fix it up later but I gotta take my friend to the airport

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats fucking gross and the Pussy Posse has nothing to do with the snatch, and Mr.Dyke please take that pic off this thread. I want the logo in post #1 to be turned into a solid colour no outlines, no black and pink just one solid colour, colour choices are the pink in my avatar, black, yellow, white, and red.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pyromaniac said:
If you're gonna make t-shirts and stickers you're gonna want a more high quality version of that logo, the text needs to be anti-aliased and the actual logo is pretty blurry.. I might fix it up later but I gotta take my friend to the airport
I have high quality ones I just want to see if someone can get that one to be a solid colour first. Heres some w/o the lettering.

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
ok.. I posted 2 on your other thread.. but I did this one in 1 color..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
So but the "$" is copyrighted :twofinger

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is the yellow back ground transparent?? And does anyone know how to crop in a circle? I wanted to crop the design in the shape of a circle following the curve of the letter, but I can't figure out how to do it...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyhow if you're not going to post something that we can use please just don't post at all, I need a simple design thats it, I'm 19 years old and acting more mature than 1/2 of you.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
Sorry, couldn't resist.

LLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!
you are my hero

1 - 20 of 56 Posts