Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go take a shower.. becuase god knows you need it :)

what happen to all the posts? you guys are slackin.. usually i come in here and get a good laugh

:bongs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
Been on a honeymoon with Snowman. Had a lot of pre-planning and now we are pre-packing for the end of the month move in July.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,633 Posts
Fred said:
Go take a shower.. becuase god knows you need it :)

what happen to all the posts? you guys are slackin.. usually i come in here and get a good laugh

:bongs
I've been wondering the same thing...The group in here is by far the craziest and funniest...Always smile when I browse though this section, but everyone's missing :confused:
 

·
Ducatista
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
I think in time everybody will return in one way or another. Many have told me (old timers) that it's hard to start over again for the second time. In time as they lurk they will join, it just takes time. I've been with SBN for a long time, 3 plus years, so for me I'm always going to be a member. "Bulid it and they will come"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snowman said:
I think in time everybody will return in one way or another. Many have told me (old timers) that it's hard to start over again for the second time. In time as they lurk they will join, it just takes time. I've been with SBN for a long time, 3 plus years, so for me I'm always going to be a member. "Bulid it and they will come"
Doesnt bother me.. just thought it was wierd :).. thats all.. funny thing.. most of the south florida people are invis too.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
Fred said:
Doesnt bother me.. just thought it was wierd :).. thats all.. funny thing.. most of the south florida people are invis too.. :)
Cause me at workie.
 

·
wuka man
Joined
·
849 Posts
What up peeps. For some strange reason, i had to reset my dang password. Hum...o well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
The board went down again. Maybe someone is trying to infultrate your ID..... They want to be the beaferman.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Would be nice if some people came back.I like this board
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the funny thing about it all is this. SBN is running on a streamlined database in which is very stable and backed up 3 times daily..

So now with all the bugs worked out.. problems are fixed.. hmm go figure :)
 

·
Ducatista
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
:lol :lol :lol
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top