Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I seen on an obscure news website that a guy in Texas on a slow fz6r with huge chicken strips was pulled over for going WOT in a 30mph zone. It said he accelerated up to 36mph while screaming that he was going to ride abreast with a parked motorcycle 2 blocks ahead.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I seen on an obscure news website that a guy in Texas on a slow fz6r with huge chicken strips was pulled over for going WOT in a 30mph zone. It said he accelerated up to 36mph while screaming that he was going to ride abreast with a parked motorcycle 2 blocks ahead.
Now that's funny! :eek:nfloor

Just because you haven't heard of it does not make it obscure. -- "The Verge won five Webby Awards for the year 2012 including awards for Best Writing (Editorial), Best Podcast for The Vergecast, Best Visual Design, Best Consumer Electronics Site and the Best Mobile News App." [Wikipedia]

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
This has been going on for decades. Since the RICOH act I think.I remember seeing this stuff on 60 Minutes years ago.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
That is what the vast majority of speeding tickets are, it is the main money machine for the police force across the country and they brag about issuing them to their buddies all the time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This has been going on for decades. Since the RICOH act I think.I remember seeing this stuff on 60 Minutes years ago.
But these guys made a website/blog and openly brag about it even going as far as to reward the most with a moniker.

So know your fucking rights and exercise them.
That might help.
That is what the vast majority of speeding tickets are, it is the main money machine for the police force across the country and they brag about issuing them to their buddies all the time.
The little Podunk town here, issuing tickets is the only way to get money and break the boredom of no crime to speak of. Trust me I fight the City Council all the time trying to get rid of the sorry SOBs. We call them the "Keystone Cops" or "Reno 911" (Officer Dangle).
One of them shot himself in the pinky with his duty weapon while in the Police Department building. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Armed Tax Collectors, the tax payers get to pay for the privilege to be abused by their public servants

1 - 11 of 11 Posts