Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for some kind of original signals for my bike. It seems that all companies make the same kinds except Gregg's and Watsens. I don't want to shell out that much cash. I saw these in the back of a magazine. I like them, but I don't at the same time. I think they'll look good, but am unsure. Has anyone seen on a bike before?

asdf

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the title of this particular forum is Performance and Customizing, and this ain't about performance. Just thought you'd like to know that in case you were lost. :neener

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
2_wheeled_slave said:
the title of this particular forum is Performance and Customizing, and this ain't about performance. Just thought you'd like to know that in case you were lost. :neener
:eek:nfloor Yeah, I know. I just thought I would make my stock-nazi presence known.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I don't know how those would look. I'm not sure they'd even fit your bike. I tried to put some lights that had the backing sticking through the plastic like those will and they wouldn't work because they hit the ram air ducts. I had to put some flush mounts from dennis kirk on. Yeah they're the same as everyone elses but couldn't afford the greggs ones either. Maybe one day.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought about that, and hoped that someone here has used them. At this point, I have no idea what the dimensions even are. I'm hoping that the whole lens part would only stick out around an inch, and that would make the back part around 1/2". That should clear the RAM air ducts.

Maybe I'll contact them and ask the dimensions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah they look sweet, i like them, but im riding an F2 and anything smaller then those f 'n monsterous turn-signals would be awesome, but poor college student over here, what can ya do...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts