Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hers some pics of my definatly not stock 90 bronco II. for those who didnt liek my bike hope you like this. 90 % of this whole job is custom done by me. from the pain to the lader bars. i took the design of L&L but i made them. :spam :cool:

Attachments

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hers soem more pics

hers some more pics.

Attachments

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Why the baby blue suspension parts? :confused: Other than that I like it, is it a functional offroader? Or just a showpiece like so many other 4x4's nowadays?

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha o yea its functional

o yea i use and abuse this monster. ive got soem pcis after one abd night of abusing.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
That's a good looking ride, but you've gotta get some pics that aren't in the front yard :2eek

Take it out to a good spot and let it stretch it's legs :D

Here's my Ford...

Attachments

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha i will definatly nice ford. but its to clean ! dirty that bith up lol

·
I buy cars
130 Posts
Agreed - get it outa the driveway... perhaps to Moab, UT? :twofinger

Dan

·
Registered
290 Posts
Looks good, but dude.... That blue housepaint you threw on there looks like a$$, If you want it powdercoated I can get you a KILLER deal. (I see you're in FL)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice job. Here's a couple pictures of my buddy's slightly modified Toyota. 90% of this is custum made.

Here we are playing in the mud

We got stuck this time and needed some help as you can see by the wench cable in the picture

One more.

Since these were taken he has added 39½ SSBoggers. It's feeding on a steady diet of axles at the moment.

Wes

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
00600 said:
Looks good, but dude.... That blue housepaint you threw on there looks like a$$, If you want it powdercoated I can get you a KILLER deal. (I see you're in FL)
I think it looks pretty damned good...especially since he did all the work himself. Nice truck. As soon as I wear out these stock tires, I'm going to lift my truck and put some 35's on it!

Attachments

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea thank yall for the comments, i would powder coat it if it didnt cost so damn much plus thers no way im taking all the stuff off to put it in an oven cause i hear thats what you have to do after it gets coated. AND ITS NOT HOUSE PAINT! ITS EXTERIor OIL based enamal FROM HomeDEPOT & BUCKS A PINT haha. :twofinger :twofinger

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WesR6 said:
Nice job. Here's a couple pictures of my buddy's slightly modified Toyota. 90% of this is custum made.

Since these were taken he has added 39½ SSBoggers. It's feeding on a steady diet of axles at the moment.

Wes
haha i imagine it eats them up., those toyota axels are tiny.cant take those tires. im guess ing he has massive gears to turn those toyotas arnt knwo fro torque either.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Man, in stock trim the Bronco II is utterly notorious for killing their drivers in rollovers, I can just imagine what lifting it would do...

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha look at the more rectn pics, thos eare from rool overs lol. think thell hav a recalla nd give me a new truck? :eek:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Redline600 said:
yea thank yall for the comments, i would powder coat it if it didnt cost so damn much plus thers no way im taking all the stuff off to put it in an oven cause i hear thats what you have to do after it gets coated. AND ITS NOT HOUSE PAINT! ITS EXTERIor OIL based enamal FROM HomeDEPOT & BUCKS A PINT haha. :twofinger :twofinger
I've got the hookup on powdercoating, and yes it must be cured in an oven after spraying. But it gives a smooth durable finish (you can beat on it with a hammer and it won't chip off). I'm just sitting here looking at all that fab work... The paint doesn't do it justice.

·
Banned
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea , if we spoke as i was puttin all that crap together id do it, but i dont wanna take all that stuff off again . it was a big pain sjut to put it on lol. thanks tho. plus i dont ahve the money right now. :dunno

·
Registered
905 Posts
this thread reminds me of a joke i once heard............

you might be a redneck if..................... :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 20 of 32 Posts