Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
How does that saying go about killing it with fire?

Actually I'd pay good money for that guy and his pink joker busa partner-in-crime to pull up into the middle of a pack of RUB's on Harleys, just to see their reaction.

To make it even better, they'd need a 3rd bike. The Burger King KING! Complete with matching BK King outfit of course.

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
Please tell me those are turbo covers. please don't say they are speakers.

Please:(

·
51 times World Champions
3,861 Posts
These idiots oughta' be imprisoned for criminally negligent stupidity, or creating a public nuisance. Can we say, "Look at me!!! I've got more money than brains!!!". Talk about being an attention whore......

Cheers

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Good God almighty... I thought ZXhunter was kidding. 12" Subwoofers. Must be the pink busa boy's older brother. :dunno

Look at the listing... the guy has a matching bright green trailer and bright green Hummer as his rig. Sheesh. :eek:nfloor

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Looks at the size of those damn green chicken strips!!

·
51 times World Champions
3,861 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
Looks at the size of those damn green chicken strips!!
Jeezzzz, Will.......... You don't expect a "rider" to actually "ride" a motorcycle, like with the engine running and all, do you??? I swear, some people and their unrealistic expectations!:rolleyes

:neener

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
robert_s_hunter said:
Jeezzzz, Will.......... You don't expect a "rider" to actually "ride" a motorcycle, like with the engine running and all, do you??? I swear, some people and their unrealistic expectations!:rolleyes

:neener
Shit! What the hell was I thinking?? :lao

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
wow, i've seen it all now.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I like how the dumbass felt that his bloody eye sore of a bike wasn't quite enough so he had to have a matching helmet ..............again I say WTF !?!?!?!?

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
At least the green one isn't a Busa. I swear, with how the Busa is targeted for this type of shit, I'm almost ashamed to own one!

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
What?

He is just expressing his artistic individuality in a repressive world of cookie cutter motorcycle nausea....

:lao

1 - 20 of 43 Posts