Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
My 650 eats 1000s
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EPIC EPIC EPIC!!

LOVED it! I might go back! You have not seen Superman, if you aint seen this! wow!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I really enjoyed it! The final battle was a little too long and the collateral damage was just stupidly immense. BUT these were 2 SuperMen fighting. I just thought that Clark would have dragged Zod away from the City.

Once thing I really get sick of is how People bitch about The Reboots because ,"Hollywood has lost their creativity" But then all the critics bitch that it isn't like the first film. It doesn't has this. It doesn't have that. It went it's own way and there is a major blow to Clarks Core being which I was pleased with. But everyone is bitching about how that isn't how it happened in the comics and it never would have. It was a great scene where He had to choose between His Ideals or His Morales.

One of the best ACTION flicks I have seen. The only Reason I liked the Avengers more was because the story was tighter. This one used flashback sequences that just seemed alittle off

·
My 650 eats 1000s
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the best ACTION flicks I have seen. The only Reason I liked the Avengers more was because the story was tighter. This one used flashback sequences that just seemed alittle off
I think this was better because it had so much meaning. Avengers was empty to me. A great movie, but no real substance. Just lots of action.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
can't wait to see it henry cavill.... is beyond hot. Loved him in The Tudors.

Could care less about the movie really- although I've heard it was good- i really shamelessly want to oogle him.

Reactions: scythe08

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
can't wait to see it henry cavill.... is beyond hot. Loved him in The Tudors.

Could care less about the movie really- although I've heard it was good- i really shamelessly want to oogle him.
He rocks it! I actually thought He looked better all scruffy. But He rocked the part! His Build and his looks were perfect.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Probably gonna skip it.

Superman never appealed to me. a nearly all powerful character with the shittiest of weaknesses (srsly, a rock?) kinda sucks, to me.

·
Another day lived!
2,288 Posts
The best fight scenes I have probably seen in a movie. I don't think they could have chosen a better actor for the part. The movie rocked.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
i hate superman so much, but I still watch the animated movies and the live action films because I am a comic book fan.

superman is boring to me, i heard in this film they reinvented him, I hope thats true. superman isnt cool when he can lift 16 quintillion tons, or be faster than a character whos sole purpose is to be fast (Flash: beat in a race or two but not always)

Batman has been more popular for years now, and there is a reason for that. It's hard to be a bad ass when no one is stronger and you're picking up black holes and deying physics *yawn.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
i hate superman so much, but I still watch the animated movies and the live action films because I am a comic book fan.

superman is boring to me, i heard in this film they reinvented him, I hope thats true. superman isnt cool when he can lift 16 quintillion tons, or be faster than a character whos sole purpose is to be fast (Flash: beat in a race or two but not always)

Batman has been more popular for years now, and there is a reason for that. It's hard to be a bad ass when no one is stronger and you're picking up black holes and deying physics *yawn.
I loved the Cartoons where he fought Batman and Darkseid. Fucking awesome! But I do agree with you. How do you challenge Someone who has God-status? They did a great job with Him fighting Zod and His soldiers. Holy shit! I don't know how much they reinvented Him, but the finale surprised and pleased me.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Movies recirculate until we die. I suspect I will see another 6 Superman remakes, 4 batman remakes then go from Aliens to Asteroids to natural disasters to vampires, wolves zombies and the white house getting owned.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
People on the web have been saying that in The Dark Knight Rises, it was SuperMan who saves Batman from the nuke blast. And it will be highlighted in the Justice League movie. Is this true?

If you think about it, there is no way BatMan could have fled the blast zone fast enough. A well they did start filming Man of Steel around that time when Dark Knight finished filming.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I've never cared for SuperMan either. That being said, I may see this movie simply because a well-made movie is a rarity and a pleasure to watch.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
never going to see it. no underwear on outside of suit..

seriously though...comic books is what you guys are into? I imagine all of you playing magic the gathering together.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
never going to see it. no underwear on outside of suit..

seriously though...comic books is what you guys are into? I imagine all of you playing magic the gathering together.
I'm more into your mother, but we can't put videos of that here.

Honestly... making fun because of peoples' hobbies? On an internet forum about motorcycles? Really?!?! Grow up. Also, it's not as if comic books and superheroes are for "dorks", "geeks", and unpopular kids; they're completely accepted and mainstream now. See: Spider-Man movies, The Avengers, The Punisher, Hulk, Captain America...

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
I'm more into your mother, but we can't put videos of that here.

Honestly... making fun because of peoples' hobbies? On an internet forum about motorcycles? Really?!?! Grow up. Also, it's not as if comic books and superheroes are for "dorks", "geeks", and unpopular kids; they're completely accepted and mainstream now. See: Spider-Man movies, The Avengers, The Punisher, Hulk, Captain America...
key words here...

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
I don't know. Action movies never were too appealing.

The last action movies I bothered to see where crappy, like G.I. Joe, X men, or Fast and Furious...

...You know how the movie is going to start and finish, the only thing you watch for is to fill in the little details in between.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I think it was definitely a good movie if you at least like comic book based movies. The action scenes and special effects were awesome.

One thing that I liked is that they changed the plot and deviated from the original Superman movies.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Shit....Does Dungeons and Dragons count? :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts