Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So it seems like J.Bieber doesn't like to lane split, but he rather take the sidewalk. I don't care if it was J.Bieber that did it, but whoever resorts to using the sidewalk must really be in a hurry or really wreckless. I mean at least he was driving slowly, but still, kind of a ballzy move for anyone to consider taking the sidewalk to skip traffic. And for someone who can afford to drive in something more expensive like a Ferrari/Lamborghini, it is cool he still has a passion for motorcycles. I guess motorcycles offer something unique that can't be replaced if you have the option to drive an exotic sports car.

Some spots in LA are hard to lane split because the cars are close together. The best spots to lane split in LA are those streets that have right lanes that also serve as parking spots, so that way cars can't really drive in those lanes, but it's like a completely open lane only for motorcycles. I really to drive those types of streets because you don't really have to lane split the entire way and you got your own space to ride while everyone else is stuck in traffic. I was just in LA riding my motorcycle the same day too, and yeah traffic was bad so I guess taking it to the sidewalk seems tempting if you're on a Can-Am and you know you can't lane split.

Watch Justin Bieber Almost Run Down An Old Lady While Illegally Riding His Motorcycle On The Sidewalk | Bro Code, Hot Girls, Funny Stories and Videos, Frat Music, College Stories, Sports News and Videos - BroBible.com

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I like biebs more than you.

I never thought I'd say that.

Reactions: stnkbg1

·
Registered
93 Posts
Douche move

I routinely sat in traffic in Louisiana 100 degree, 95% humidity weather with my gear on and never once considered jumping on a sidewalk or even the open shoulder.

And really how far ahead did he get or how much time did he save?

·
Registered
228 Posts
"Actually pedestrians have the right to kick the sh*t out of and throw sh*t at any biker that's on the sidewalk," said every real biker in the U.S.A

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
So it seems like J.Bieber doesn't like to lane split, but he rather take the sidewalk.
No.

I don't care if it was J.Bieber that did it, but whoever resorts to using the sidewalk must really be in a hurry or really wreckless.
No.

I mean at least he was driving slowly, but still, kind of a ballzy move for anyone to consider taking the sidewalk to skip traffic.
No.

And for someone who can afford to drive in something more expensive like a Ferrari/Lamborghini, it is cool he still has a passion for motorcycles.
No.

I guess motorcycles offer something unique that can't be replaced if you have the option to drive an exotic sports car.
No.

Some spots in LA are hard to lane split because the cars are close together.
No.

The best spots to lane split in LA are those streets that have right lanes that also serve as parking spots, so that way cars can't really drive in those lanes, but it's like a completely open lane only for motorcycles.
No.

I really to drive those types of streets because you don't really have to lane split the entire way and you got your own space to ride while everyone else is stuck in traffic.
No.

I was just in LA riding my motorcycle the same day too, and yeah traffic was bad so I guess taking it to the sidewalk seems tempting if you're on a Can-Am and you know you can't lane split.
No.

brobible.com
No.

And before anyone criticizes me for reading/replying in this thread, yes I sometimes go to Foxnews, listen to Obama speak, and hear other sources of nonsense. It's all comedy of varying degrees at this point whenever the source is predictable.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Truth be told, if any other legal alien were to pull Biebs like stunts they would have got deported a long time ago.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Truth be told, if any other legal alien were to pull Biebs like stunts they would have got deported a long time ago.
Eh. Sportbikers are some of the law breakinist drivers on the road. My girl lives near an expressway and you can hear them going by all day long. And it sounds like the front straight of Daytona International Speedway when they pass.

Not to mention the high speed illegal lane splitting, hidden license plates, running from cops at the drop of a dime and outright disregard for anything other than themselves.

So, Beibs is just another douchebag that makes all Sportbikers look bad.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Eh. Sportbikers are some of the law breakinist drivers on the road. My girl lives near an expressway and you can hear them going by all day long. And it sounds like the front straight of Daytona International Speedway when they pass.

Not to mention the high speed illegal lane splitting, hidden license plates, running from cops at the drop of a dime and outright disregard for anything other than themselves.

there are people in cars and bicycles who break laws too.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
there are people in cars and bicycles who break laws too.
Cars? Yes. Bicyclist? Not so much. I'm yet to feel compelled to write my local congressman about the misbehavings of any rogue bicycle riders. I'd get more satisfaction from giving them a good high speed fly by :lol

Regardless, Sportbikers are center stage at all times and it's not uncommon for a young rider to put on a show that is sure to piss off the majority of motorists. Cars and the occasional cyclist have their moments, but not in the sheer numbers that Sportbikers provide daily.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts

I live a block over from an I-5 on ramp.

The guys winding it out merging are music, I LOVE that sound.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Cars? Yes. Bicyclist? Not so much. I'm yet to feel compelled to write my local congressman about the misbehavings of any rogue bicycle riders. I'd get more satisfaction from giving them a good high speed fly by :lol

Them bicyclists are the worst of the lot here !! They really are a danger to themself and everyone around them .. nutters the lot of em .

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
I live a block over from an I-5 on ramp.

The guys winding it out merging are music, I LOVE that sound.
And therein lies a problem.

When we hear screaming sportbikes it's like :rhet

The general public hears it and it's like :grump

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
And therein lies a problem.

When we hear screaming sportbikes it's like :rhet

The general public hears it and it's like :grump
Their problem, not mine.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
They outnumber you

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Their problem, not mine.
So you think. But you know all those laws that have been passed and you now abide by due to the selfish and careless acts of a select few? And those cops that tailgate you and pull you over for some halfass reason? Yeah, they made it your problem.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
So you think. But you know all those laws that have been passed and you now abide by due to the selfish and careless acts of a select few? And those cops that tailgate you and pull you over for some halfass reason? Yeah, they made it your problem.
I've been pulled over all of three times on the bike in the last 15 years.

Once was .....erm bad behavior (plead to speeding 155 in a 55), once simple speeding like 12 over on the way to work, and once a pair of doucheballs were splitting in traffic and acting the fool and I was the first bike the local PD saw, no ticket/

Meh.

I followed a CHP officer splitting traffic @70mph (in a 65) for about thirty miles yesterday, he was parting the seas, all I had to do was stay on his rear tire. I thought he was going to pull me over (I had been rolling pretty solid when I realized it wasn't R6 behind me anymore) I think he was checking out the bike, and waved going by, so I trailed him.

Love this state.

Reactions: dveldt
1 - 20 of 48 Posts