Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
overall great trip ! only got rained on for about 20 mins total! Mostly dry roads ! Got to see the linville caverns (only the parking lot) Here are a couple pics i took ,,,forgot most of the time

Attachments

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Glad you got some pics out of the trip. I'm still mad I overwrote mine.
For anyone else that haven't been out to the mountains, you really need to make it a point to go the next time a group rolls out there. There is nothing like riding through the mountain twistys. The scenery is great too and the long ride really gets you in touch with your bike. Don't think you won't be sore but it's a soreness worth bearing.
And if you are really lucky you may get to see some 250+ Lb toothless mountain momma squatting down changing a tire....whoot!

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
Ahhh, between daydreaming/almost crashign on exit ramps....Tony not asking waitress to hold the spit and Mike telling stories about his boombox from 20 years ago...It was a great ride..I didn't get back into Raleigh until around 2ish today. Yesterday it was raining off and on all day and wasn't in any hurry. Once I got home Sat. evening, I fell on the couch and slept from around 6pm to 10:30AM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts