Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
:D that dude is in big trouble and a prime target for the photoshoppers. That guy posing like that will get him gay status in a hurry. Never take a photo of yourself posing next to your bike unless you want to get ripped on. :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Responding for other Daytona 600 owners out there he does look like he is going to be a victim of his own making.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
oh hell, another laugh this morning... what a doink. He so deserves what he's gonna get. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what ppl will do to that pic.

·
Banned
730 Posts
If he wasn't drunk and passed out under his bike all night and is using his peg to pull his hungover ass up with, HE'S SOOOO GAY. [seinfeld]Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/seinfeld] :bj :bananafu:

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
aren said:
I guess I shouldn't try to have fun with my friend and a camera ever again
Does anything more really NEED to be said? I mean, after that, it's like beating a dead horse...

·
Registered
353 Posts
I expect a lot more tomorrow evening when I get back on here.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Oh man, I was just talking to some guys the other day about the gixxer thread. I can't believe someone else was dumb enough to do a similiar picture!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
anyone have the link to the gixxer thread, I've never seen it.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I actually really like the pink paint, lol. If I still had a gf she would have a bike that color (which I believe Triumph used to make).

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Hopefully his excuse is that he never saw the gixxer.com thread. If he did and still posted then he deserves what he gets :twofinger too funny

1 - 20 of 23 Posts