Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where everything goes perfect when your ridiing!? Man..Today was just absolutly awesome. To think how much faster Im taking this set of S Turns in my area and feel so much "apart" of the bike. I couldnt stay off of it today. Got off of it later tonight grinning like a 15 yr old who just got his first BJ :headbang What about you guys ?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I have those days there great. I wish every day was like that its the best high you can get.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Man, I wish. I've been so unlucky while riding lately; whether I'm getting cut-off, or trapped in the fast lane going 15 mph under the speed limit, or getting tailgated through town. Ugh. Oh well, glad YOU had a good ride. /jealousy

·
Registered
197 Posts
I use my bike daily to get to uni & work & stuff so it becomes kinda like driving a car after a while ... just a mode of transport.

When I get out on the weekend to the mountains or somewhere just for a spin though it reminds me of why I still do it :D

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
yeah they happen every once in awhile but not often enough.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Excellence is a state of mind. Everytime I go out rocks.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Yeah, usually the adrenaline is pumping afterwards!!!! Good to be the significant other of a biker on days like that!!!:leghump :bananafu: :2devil :dblthumb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts