1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
That shit is cool. I saw a show about it on Discovery quite a while ago.

Never ceases to amaze me though.

·
Registered
317 Posts
werd...sharks are amazing creatures to say the least...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Thats nothing I have a VCR tape of a shark attacking a surfer (Dummy on a surf board) towed behind a boat getting hit by a white it knocks board and surfer 15 feet out of the water with the board in its gnashing teeth removing a 30 inch wide circular bite from the fiberglass board .... Sharks are brutak crearures Not nessesairly man hunters they mistake the surfboard for there food a turtle which a surfboard from below resemlbes quite nicely.... Thamnk God only a few great whites have geen sighted in Hawaiian waters of I would not do one of my other loves surf.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah...instead you guys get to worry about tiger sharks which can be worse than the great whites. Happy surfing!
:)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good link. I've always been fascinated by sharks. Too bad such beautiful, successful creatures have such a bad reputation.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
^^^ Agreed being a working diver for Chevron working on deep pipelines I seen more than a few. Curious creatures and like a dog they can smell fear a mile off. They are truly beautiful creatures. I only like one thing more than sharks and thats the Hawaiian bottlemose dolphin. They are the most incredibly coolest creature God has made, I cry when I see dolphins. I was once reading a book (a dirk Pitt novel by Clive Cusser Girls get one of the Dirk Pitt series and be ready to fall in luv, KH has warned you he is a wildly likable man and reading to me is the greatest turn on excepting the real thing) and something splashed water on me as I lay on the sundeck of my 24 foot lil hot rod wanna be off shore racer look alike..... I rolled over and to my surprise saw a cute dolphin staring back at me with a playful glimmer in his eye, without a moments thought I dove in and to my total surprise had about 15 friends waiting for me...... Dolphins that swam with me and played with me for a good 15 minutes. It was some of the most joyous minutes Ive spent in the water. And this happened right in front of Waikiki maybe 2 miles offshore, very unusual but such a happy thing a couple even came so close as to let me "pet" them and hang on to there dorsal fin as long as I could for a ride. That was so special of a occurrence I just still to this day an utterly amazed by the creatures ability ti sense emotions. I had lost my dream girl in the pentagon incident and was about as down as a guy could be and here came one of Gods creatures to fill me with a joy like Ive never felt before? coincidence of miracle?

Excuse my typing Im weeping tears of joy rememberung the eveb=nt and the reasions it was so specill Aloha, KH :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts