Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this bugs the crap outta me. You didn't "lay it down". You didn't "drop it". You didn't "lay it over". Unless you were a dufus and put down the kickstand in the grass (guilty). Maybe even "highsided" or "lowsided". But this "laid it down" cutesy crap doesn't cut it. I'll be the first to say, "Look man, I crashed because I was being a :squid".

YOU CRASHED OK? YOU FRIGGIN CRASHED.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Is WRECKED also OK with you deemer of all things? lol

·
Registered
966 Posts
Good point steeltoe, I dont think ive ever said "laid it down." I either say high side or low side, because people dont understand crashed. Then again they dont understand high side or low side till after I explain what they are. But I think newbies only use "laid it down" becuase there to ashamed to say they messed up, and it kinda sounds like "laid it down" refers to trying to save the bike.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Almighty Jason said:
I say "layed it out" if you low side it, if you hit something I say crashed. Anyone who doesn't like that :upyours :lao
HI! :newbie :squid

·
Registered
243 Posts
Would it be ok if I said "F'd Up My Bike" So sorry steeltoe, I'll run my vocabulary by you before I say anything else.

BTW, I have a proposal I just put together for a client on their group benefits package. Could you go over that for me before I present it tomorow morning?

Thanks! :dblthumb

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I thought "Layed it down" meant that you had to let her fall gently while stopped since you can't hold her up. No?

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
ARZX636Ryder said:
Lowside = manual eject button was acitvated
Highside = automatic eject button was activated
thats funny as shit....

Beyond the "laid it down comment".. I had someone try to explain to me how "he had to lay it down to AVOID an accident".. I really tried not to laugh in his face.. Laid it down to AVOID an accident? That IS an accident you idiot!!!!
I didnt even mention that his bike would've stopped quicker on its wheels, instead of on its fairings...

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOLOL. Now that's even funnier. Man, I sense some hostility in these parts. Just funnin at you folks settle down. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
steeltoe said:
LOLOL. Now that's even funnier. Man, I sense some hostility in these parts. Just funnin at you folks settle down. :)
lol. . . :lao . ok, well if you're just funnin, then I guess I'll save the "I laid down steeltoe's mom last night" coment for later :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
966 Posts
H2Omax1 said:
lol. . . :lao . ok, well if you're just funnin, then I guess I'll save the "I laid down steeltoe's mom last night" coment for later :eek:nfloor
:eek:nfloor :lao :banana

·
Registered
243 Posts
I know it's been way too long since this board has had a good your mom one, but I'm not gonna be the one who says "I'm gonna highside your mom tonight"

1 - 20 of 66 Posts