Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yoshimura case savers work – you wouldn’t find these on the Yoshimura Suzuki bikes if they didn’t! CNC-carved from billet aluminum, these case savers can mean the difference between riding home safely or calling for a tow truck. They’re also much cheaper (and easier) to replace than an entire engine cover.

These simple case savers back up the protection provided by frame sliders (if you have them) and are easy to install. You won’t have to pull the magneto cover off, play with gaskets and get oil everywhere. All you have to do is remove three bolts from each OEM case cover, install these with the included hardware and you’re done. Simple, effective and something you’d be sorry not to have should you throw it away.

We have these available for the following models:
- Suzuki GSXR-600 2006 and up
- Suzuki GSXR-750 2006 and up
- Suzuki GSXR-1000 2007 and up
- Honda CBR1000RR 2008 and up
- Yamaha YZF-R1 2009 and up
- Yamaha YZF-R6v 2006 and up

These are not yet on our website, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to get a set shipped to you fast. You can also email your questions to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with YOSH CASE SAVER in the subject line and please include the year/model of the bike you’re riding for accurate availability.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
GSX-R1000K9 Case Saver kit

Magnasonian finish for a long-lasting shine

Clear instructions along with all the hardware you need are included – you even get some nice stickers. :D

The difference between calling for a tow truck or being able to ride home is less expensive than you think

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unique Magnasonian finish.

Kit includes one cover for each side of the R6’s motor.

Precision-machined finish means these case savers fit perfectly without cutting or grinding your bike’s OEM case covers.

Stainless-steel hardware, clear instructions and stickers are included with every Yoshimura Case Saver kit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I´m from Germany and I´m looking for a Yoshimura Case- Saver Kit for my GSXR1000 (year of construction: 2007/2008) . I can pay with Paypal , can someone help me..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts