Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
WTF!!? Ahh the cult like mentality of a true sports fan. I may hate to cuddle, but I think taking a hammer to my husband, when a well placed elbow will do, is just a little extreme. :nuts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
There is nothing in the water here guys, I think that the morons migrate here and kill. That or the fucking heat is making people loco. One or the other there are more sane than insane here

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Ah, the torment that is the Florida sports fan. Hmmm... let's see...

Marlins... suck.
D' Rays... suck.
Heat... suck.
Dolphins... suck, big time.

Maybe the Lightning, but that was a fluke.

How can somebody be a "Florida sports fan"? I bet the murder would've never happened if he watched winning teams...

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
mikem317 said:

Marlins... suck.
D' Rays... suck.
Heat... suck.

How can somebody be a "Florida sports fan"? I bet the murder would've never happened if he watched winning teams...
:eek:nfloor :lao

the HEAT aren't that bad but i see your point.

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
mikem317 said:

Marlins... suck.
D' Rays... suck.
Heat... suck.

If that were true, everyone in Boston would have been dead 70 years ago...waiting for a winning team. Spoken like a person who has been pissed off for years and finally got a couple of winning teams. Don't worry...I grew up in Pittsburgh in the 70's and 80's...I will be the first to tell you, enjoy it now...it never lasts long. Unless you're the Yankees!

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
That man-a-hardcore sports fan thing got played out with sitcoms

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
freeky929 said:
If that were true, everyone in Boston would have been dead 70 years ago...waiting for a winning team. Spoken like a person who has been pissed off for years and finally got a couple of winning teams. Don't worry...I grew up in Pittsburgh in the 70's and 80's...I will be the first to tell you, enjoy it now...it never lasts long. Unless you're the Yankees!
Na!

C'mon freeky. What about the 70's Bruins and the 80's Celtics. We just had to wait awhile for the Sox. But God, it was so worth the wait!

The Patriots had game off and on since '86 too.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
who really gives a fuck who wins in sports anyway? I dont watch sports PERIOD!! Why you ask? Well i refuse to support a GAME i played all my life for free where a bunch of people with no more talent than most of us had in HS or College get paid billions to play. Plus it wastes too much time indoors when I can be outside living life before it passes my armchair 1/4 backin ass up. :) :lao

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Reckless01 said:
who really gives a fuck who wins in sports anyway? I dont watch sports PERIOD!! Why you ask? Well i refuse to support a GAME i played all my life for free where a bunch of people with no more talent than most of us had in HS or College get paid billions to play. Plus it wastes too much time indoors when I can be outside living life before it passes my armchair 1/4 backin ass up. :) :lao
Sucks to be you then.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Reckless01 said:

I agree,I stopped watching when MLB went on strike the first time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
How is it hard to be a Florida sports fan??? Best college football teams in the nation, three NFL teams, one of them has bound to be doing good sometime (except for dolphins of course), Miami Heat who gonna rape the NBA this season, and however bad you think the marlins are, they still have pulled out 2 championships in the passed 12 years, not to say I'm really a huge fan but hey thats better than the sox? :rolleyes

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Reckless01 said:
Just be glad that you and I feel the same way...some people need sports to make themselves feel complete. It's all geography...so what you were born in a location that has good sports teams...how many of those players are actually from your town? It's all about who spends the most money now anyway...NBA is the absolute worst, followed by baseball, then football.

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Living in a town that has good sports teams does not make you a better person...the only people who care are other sportsfans...not really a crowd that I am concerned with.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Wow, what a whacko. I mean c'mon look at him!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
freeky929 said:
The Boston Celtics have more NBA titles then any other NBA team in history! :urowned

1 - 20 of 24 Posts