Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am back from my lovely wedding/honeymoon in Jamaica. Had a great time, did some diving/windsurfing/drunken beach-lounging, and even won first prize(a massive bottle of rum) in a talent contest! I tried to tell the event coordinator that it wouldn't be fair, but oh well...

The resort in Negril was quite striking...beautiful beaches, lovely views, and crystal-clear water. Jamaica on a whole though seems to be a very poor country...however the people were wonderful and very nice.

I don't have any photos of the actual wedding handy, but here is one of my lovely wife during our ocean-side dinner one evening. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Okay right, so this guy decides that since he loves his wife, he's going to get her name tattoed on his dong. So he gets it hard and gets 'Wendy' tattoed on his shit. But when it's shriveled, it just says 'Wy.'
So him and his wife go to jamaica for their honeymoon, and they are at this nude beach so he can show off his tattoo, and he sees this big jamaican guy with 'Wy' on his dong. He goes up to him and says ' I see you have Wy on your penis, is your wife named Wendy?'
The guy laughs and says 'No man, mine says "Welcome to Jamaica have a nice day."'

hehehehhehehe, I love threadjacking. Congrats man.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Funny joke.....lol

Congrats servo and thats a good looking woman ya got there.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Congrats Servo...hope you got enough kitchen passes to last ya :lol

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrat's that's a beautiful wife you have there

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
congrats :dblthumb

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
snigg said:
man someone needs to tell that chick to drop the zero and get with the hero.
ice ice baby :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
Congratulations! She is very pretty.

I've been to Negril, Jamacia, also, a few years ago, on spring break from college. it was a fun, wild place. did you go to the Samsara? what about that little run down flea market type thing? the latter was a really weird experience.

AEgeus said:
What did you do for the talent competition?
yeah, what are you so good at that before you even saw the competition it was a 'no contest' :lol

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Congrats. Sounds like you had a great time.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AEgeus said:
What did you do for the talent competition?
Belly dancing :lao

No actually I am a professional musician, a classical guitarist. I played Recuerdos de la Alhambra(that one always gets the ladies).

I'll be touring Europe this fall with my duet, so if anyone is in France, Spain, or Belgium(more dates/countries may be added)you should come see us.

you can view the woefully outdated website here.

www.spathamusic.com

I am the shorter guy :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
ServoR6 said:
I played Recuerdos de la Alhambra(that one always gets the ladies).

I am the shorter guy :)
You just got married and your already interested in getting the ladies!? :lol

That guy actually looks pretty tall!

Congrats on the marriage...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Cool man, have fun with marriage. Seems like you had fun on the honeymoon

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats Servo. She looks like a keeper. :dblthumb