Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
13 motorsports
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man you guys make me jealous, i can't wheelie for crap.

i just put this weak vid together featuring a few popcorn wheelies i did, the last two are stand-ups but you can't really tell cause i'm going too frikin fast;) also i included some shots of my wife with my bike and me and some of my other hobby as well.

enjoy and let me know whatcha think, i know me=teh suck @ video editing...

http://media.putfile.com/bike-movie2

·
Registered
139 Posts
yea keep practicing, I'm about where you are, Haven't seen your vid yet, But I get a great wheelie the first time or two I practice. So much so that it scares the crap out of me when it stands up, Then after that the more I try the more my timing on the clutch ,hop, clutch power goes right in the crapper. :bowdown Hail to the wheelie dudes

·
Registered
265 Posts
Keep It Up Bro...You'll Get It...Just for some help on throttle control and rear brake know how, find a quad or a crf/xr 50 or 100...THEY WILL HELP ALOT!!! Makes you more comfortable as well, that way you can focus on what your doing...

·
Registered
106 Posts
it seems like ur going kinda fast when u start how fast do u go in what gear?what do u dump u r clutch at?

·
13 motorsports
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GIXX TRIX said:
it seems like ur going kinda fast when u start how fast do u go in what gear?what do u dump u r clutch at?
yeah this vid is from when i was still trying crappy powerwheelies, so i'd start at about 20 mph and just chop throttle then go WOT and i'd end up going like 65 mph, pretty weak really

now i'm trying to clutch em up, much smoother and slower, all first gear stuff, i go about 5k and rev up to about 10k and pop the clutch with one finger and up she comes, i'll try to get some new vids up soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts