Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I saw Robbie last year in Sturgis. He jumped over 100 Harley because it was Harleys 100th anniversary. It wasn't as impressive as it sounds. they packed these suckers in tight (tank to tank) and made about 3 rows of 33. So he basically just jumped a big group of Harleys instead of having them ALL lined up side by side. He still wiped out at the end of the jump just because there was no where near enough run off room to stop and he basically HAD to lay it over to get it stopped before the fence.

·
Registered
39 Posts
thats exactly what happened tonight, personally i think he is an idiot. They over-hyped it way too much, i mean it takes balls, but jesus how dumb are you to give yourself all of 10 feet to stop after going about 50 mph off a jump?? I also dont agree with the way he layed the bike down, he just JAMMED on the front brakes and his head smacked the ground and then he hit the hay. I think he could've made it out a lot better if he would've hit the rear brakes and slid bike first into the hay, instead of eating pavement and breaking a wrist.... oh well, props the psycho, his dad was still more badass :headbang

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
It wasn't as impressive as it sounds. they packed these suckers in tight (tank to tank) and made about 3 rows of 33. So he basically just jumped a big group of Harleys instead of having them ALL lined up side by side

I always wondered how he could jump 100 bikes lined up together, well if that is how he does it...I feel no need to watch

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Ca$h said:
I always wondered how he could jump 100 bikes lined up together, well if that is how he does it...I feel no need to watch
Yeah, kinda like when he was going to be jumping the "Grand Canyon". He basically found a much smaller side channel of the canyon and just still called it the Grand Canyon. It was more like the "Mediocre Canyon". There wasn't anything grand about it. It still was a pretty big jump, but just not quite as big as it was advertised to be.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haters :twofinger

i think they do that 'lay it down at the end' stuff on purpose. it looked like he broke his wrist too. sure, it's stupid and i agree only a fool would do something like that, but you gotta respect that he does it for our entertainment.

i swear...buncha haters :lame :lol

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
He definately DID break something in his hand or wrist. That thing didn't look the best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts