Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, unless I was just really out of it yesterday or today I get on SBN and my new screen name is working! Thanks guys!

*In Serious Superman Voice* You can call me.... Nekkid Bobby

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Now you just need to bring your nekkid ass to some bike nights :twofinger

·
Registered
438 Posts
(In best Marlon Brando voice...)

The horror... the horror....

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Naughty76 said:
Now you just need to bring your nekkid ass to some bike nights :twofinger
When we have a night where it's safe to ride my BIKE, then I'll be there. Remember young buck, there were many times I was at Beef's with maybe one or two us there. It's not my fault summertime = rainy time. :nutkick

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Nekkid Bobby said:
When we have a night where it's safe to ride my BIKE, then I'll be there. Remember young buck, there were many times I was at Beef's with maybe one or two us there. It's not my fault summertime = rainy time. :nutkick

Hey man... take it easy now. I know. I just had to give ya a hard time. By the way. Remember this. I was one of the ones to show up all those times rain or shine :twofinger

·
Registered
600 Posts
Cool name :nutkick hehe jk...hey Bobby...do you have the original pic of your avatar?? that was from the gatorland night :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have it at work so you'll have to wait until Monday, sorry :( Maybe BET will read this and still have it at home. If he does, maybe he'll post it up in this thread (hint hint). :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts