Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Terrorist!!! AHHhh!
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay now this is getting boring...there is nothing there to fucking do!!!! SUCKS!!!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Stuck at work....

·
Registered
820 Posts
I'd rather be bored than studying for my Torts final...

Gorgeous Day + Noting to do = long afternoon ride???

·
Terrorist!!! AHHhh!
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hobert said:
I'd rather be bored than studying for my Torts final...

Gorgeous Day + Noting to do = long afternoon ride???

It gets boring riding by ur self!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just went for a quick ride and the temperature is perfect. Not too hot, not too cool. This may be the nicest day we've had this year.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I was gonna go pick up my bike from my parents' house today, but I made the mistake of waiting until after noon to call around the Uhaul places for a trailer... yeah, they're all rented out for the day already. Tomorrow morning, I guess.

What the hell, I do have some paying work I could be doing.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
EDITED:
sukemecuke said:
If I can I will give you,Mike and Manny a call.
:bitchslap

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
LiquidxStorm said:
EDITED:

:bitchslap
werd will do. Mike is on his way over to my place now to get a tool to remove his front axle. I dunno exactly what he is doing but one would assume replacing his front tire. But we WILL go riding today I will give you a call manny when we figure something out. Along with the others.

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
guys, I'm stuck here at Johannah's waiting for my clothes to dry, Manny has my number so give me a call and let me know where you guys are going. I have nothing to do.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
uggg...I just woke up...no word from anyone yet

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
sukemecuke said:
werd will do. Mike is on his way over to my place now to get a tool to remove his front axle. I dunno exactly what he is doing but one would assume replacing his front tire. But we WILL go riding today I will give you a call manny when we figure something out. Along with the others.
Sorry I didn't come over, right when you called me we were pulling up to Barnetts and I needed the tool anyway.
Kyle was a big help in swapping out my tires. Thanks for your offer as well.
Otherwise, I had a friend come into town yesterday and i'm entertaining him until he catches his flight tonight. He was supposed to fly out this mornining but I guess he got bumped.
I'm ready to break in these new Pilot Power 2CT's

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
suzukichic01 said:
guys, I'm stuck here at Johannah's waiting for my clothes to dry, Manny has my number so give me a call and let me know where you guys are going. I have nothing to do.
Wanna do mine too? :D

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Finally went for a ride yesterday. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts