Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
With all the new 3XXcc bikes, I wonder if we're going to start seeing the cbr250 and Ninja 250 start disappearing. If I ever get the opportunity to start tracking, I want to start on a 250 or 300 before taking the 600.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
yeah but they really need to get a race class defined so the market isnt flooded with bikes that are street only.

with that said it is an exciting time with the small CC comeptition. I've got to get one!

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Anyone else get the feeling that they'll just keep making these bikes b***** and b***** until they're right back to 500s and 600s?

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Anyone else get the feeling that they'll just keep making these bikes b***** and b***** until they're right back to 500s and 600s?
at which point someone will restart the cycle.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'd like to get one for a trackday bike, depending on how competitive it is with the Ninja 300

·
Registered
743 Posts
Its sort of like speciation in animals. Eventually they form a new class. Light cheap and quick isn't a bad new class imho.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts