·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS YAMAHA R1 2002 $6600 South Carolina

2002 Yamaha R1
5200 miles
$6600
Approx. Location: 2 hours from Raleigh N.C., 2 from Charlotte NC, 1.5hrs from Myrtle Beach SC, 2 Hours from Charleston, SC, 2 hours from Columbia SC.
Few scratches on tank+ smaller than a dime size ding
Scuff on stator cover from being barely tipped over and caught
New tires, Recent oil change

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a good deal gosh... all the r1's around here are at least 1-1.5k higher with just about the same mileage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in East Tennessee and looking to buy. Can you send pics of the blemishes, and tell me your best cash price? I'm ready to buy with money in hand if the price is right.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Engloid said:
I'm in East Tennessee and looking to buy. Can you send pics of the blemishes, and tell me your best cash price? I'm ready to buy with money in hand if the price is right.
I will try to get pics of the blemishes asap. I got the title ready to sign over when the money is in my hand hehe. PM'd u.

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
I can vouch for the quality of this bike. It runs like it was brand new and looks gorgeous. Rode it a couple days ago and it was a great feeling bike. Definatley a great deal at this price. BUY IT! You know you want it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
wescoas1 said:
pics of the girl on back please :)
Dude get a life. This is a for sale thread. Not a girl picture thread. Don't post here if you dont have intention of buying. Read the terms of service/sticky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts