Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching and searching, but I can't find a picture of what to jumper in order to adjust the C01 and C02 settings on my Yamaha FZ6. I understand that it's the same as for the R6, R1, and FZ1 plus others? I'll try and take a look at it tonight and see if it's self explanatory / finally post a picture of what to do.

Any Help would be appreciated. Post Links or pictures... I've had enough descriptions on what to do.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I've been searching and searching, but I can't find a picture of what to jumper in order to adjust the C01 and C02 settings on my Yamaha FZ6. I understand that it's the same as for the R6, R1, and FZ1 plus others? I'll try and take a look at it tonight and see if it's self explanatory / finally post a picture of what to do.

Any Help would be appreciated. Post Links or pictures... I've had enough descriptions on what to do.
I'll have to look through my notes to be sure as to which one, but I'm fairly certain it's a Grey wire on the ecu. Ground it and then access the CO screen.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'm fairly certain that it does'nt adjust the Fuel at WOT. Is there an O2 sensor on that bike?
That adjustment is usually reserved for emissions and a PC3 would be a smarter choice to adjust the fuel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm fairly certain that it does'nt adjust the Fuel at WOT. Is there an O2 sensor on that bike?
That adjustment is usually reserved for emissions and a PC3 would be a smarter choice to adjust the fuel.
CO values adjust the exhaust gas. Having it adjusted correctly for an exhaust etc. is supposed to be good for about 3 HP according to some dyno tests I've seen floating around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts