Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3M is donating $1 to City of Hope Breast Cancer Research for every person that registers their name and city on the website to support "The World's Largest Pink Ribbon" - a project that will involve a 70 foot tall ribbon made entirely of Pink Post-its (75,000 of them), which will hang over Times Square for the first week of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October). It takes about 10 seconds and they do not ask for any contact info. If you get a chance to do it, it's a painless way to raise $$$$ for a great cause.

http://www.3m.com/us/office/postit/research/largest_pink_ribbon.jhtml

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
super cool! :dblthumb I donated....

Ladies and Gents.. come on, give to a good cause. Men can also get breat cancer, not just women.....Save someones life today! :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cross-posted in the general section... no many responses, tho. :(

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
great idea, i registered (with permission) everyone in my family. nobody else has a computer, and then i also did some of the other things on there. i suffer from cancer myself, not breast but i understand better than you can imagine, and i really like how everyone is stepping up and helping that kinda stuff out

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Hey Lud I did it with your other post on the Open Forum.. Great cause...I hope they do well.

Shorty--sorry to hear about your bout with cancer! I hope you are doing well?!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'd like to take a moment and let all the ladies know that i will be doing free breast exminations through the end of Aug. After that the price will be raise to one dollar. PM me if you are interested.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
robbieace said:
I'd like to take a moment and let all the ladies know that i will be doing free breast exminations through the end of Aug. After that the price will be raise to one dollar. PM me if you are interested.
This is a serious topic...so your comment is actually pretty crass :mad:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to everyone that helped out.

Robbie: Thanks for proving, yet again, that men are pigs & only know how to think with the dumb stick. :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts