Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these any good? I can't see that they are, but on ebay, they're $40 brand new, with Snell 2000 and DOT approval. Their venting sucks, but they look like they might be a good passenger helmet. I don't like the idea of a cheap lid, but my first one was $60 with only DOT approval and it bounced off the freeway at 70mph and held up just fine. I don't think it's a good idea to have a passenger wearing a helmet I crashed in. :nerd

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I have never heard of them and I wouldnt trust them. I could be wrong on this but the price for a new helmet just dont sound right.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Never heard of them and would never buy them. Ask yourself how much is your head really worth to you. I wouldn't get anything that isn't a name brand with a proven track record either on the road or on the track. For instance, I wouldn't buy Vega, Scorpion, MHR helmets. But Arai, Shoei, KBC, HJC, etc, etc are helmets that have proven to be able to take impacts time and time again.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It says Snell 2000 approved, but then again it's ebay. And besides the helmet looks cheap as hell. Whenever I have enough money to move up to an Arai, Shoei, Suomi, etc. then I'll just use my HJC for a spare.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts