Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
selling a hardly used XL phoenix 3.0 jacket. no scuffs. looks brand new. its a bit too big for me. like 2 sizes. bought it when i bought the bike and never owning a bike let alone buying gear. the salesman said it fit fine, when i got home i felt like i was swimming in it. they wouldnt take it back due to the tags being off. so its been in the closet ever since due to having to buy a new jacket. moving to PA soon and would like to get rid of it before moving. my lack of knowledge is your gain. it has a dry tech liner with it and is a great jacket, only if it fit me. looking to sell it for $80. let me know or it will be going on ebay in a week or so. oopppsss. forgot the color: black and grey.

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
BG.. for info.. I just bought one of these jackets.. I am 6'1" about 205 lbs and it fits perfect for me.. as for the price, I spent 125 for mine, and it is well worth it.. makes riding here tolerable with the mesh. It has a snap/zipper liner for the cooler days. Taken a couple of trips to chandler on the day off with it on and doesnt make me look like I just stepped out of the shower.

Bump

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah kinda firm at 80. its a great deal for the jacket. let me know if your still interested in it BG. or anyone else.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
redoliander said:
yeah kinda firm at 80. its a great deal for the jacket. let me know if your still interested in it BG. or anyone else.
sorry but for 15 more i can get a brand new one - thanks anyways... :beer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts