Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone im back after a long absence im currently in poland recuperating after my accident that i had on my 600 a month and a half ago...... here is the link http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78770 the babie is being fixed by my boys in toronto as we speak.... hope everyone is having fun back in good ol WI...... Yall take care and SHINY SIDE UP :twofinger

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
what up right back atcha.. how you doin/feelin? .. what the heck you doin all the way across the world? thats my homeland tho say hi for me lol when ya comin back?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
CrAZyMaRtiN said:
hey everyone im back after a long absence im currently in poland recuperating after my accident that i had on my 600 a month and a half ago...... here is the link http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78770 the babie is being fixed by my boys in toronto as we speak.... hope everyone is having fun back in good ol WI...... Yall take care and SHINY SIDE UP :twofinger
Hey Martin you crazy bitch, whats up. I didn't even know about the accident, sorry to hear about that man. Hopefully you are healing up nicely. Are you coming back to the states at all?

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hghvltge said:
what up right back atcha.. how you doin/feelin? .. what the heck you doin all the way across the world? thats my homeland tho say hi for me lol when ya comin back?

All the scars are healing very well... the only thing that is left is my heel.... should be fine in about a week.... im visiting my family and drinkin my vacation away LOL LOL... im coming back on the 22nd but i dont know when ill be coming back to go ol Wi... gotta find a JOB cause im movin out......

Jokertlr said:
Hey Martin you crazy bitch, whats up. I didn't even know about the accident, sorry to hear about that man. Hopefully you are healing up nicely. Are you coming back to the states at all?
I dont know when ill be back bro.... shit hit the fan with my family and im not talkin to them but hopefully i can come back for my bday in october :alky

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
CrAZyMaRtiN said:
All the scars are healing very well... the only thing that is left is my heel.... should be fine in about a week.... im visiting my family and drinkin my vacation away LOL LOL... im coming back on the 22nd but i dont know when ill be coming back to go ol Wi... gotta find a JOB cause im movin out......

I dont know when ill be back bro.... shit hit the fan with my family and im not talkin to them but hopefully i can come back for my bday in october :alky
Hopefully, I was looking forward to stunting with you this summer, too bad everything went wrong. Well, when you make it back give me a call.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
What up Martin ya goofy bitch! Glad to hear you're healing up. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts