Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from here. My friends wants to order stuff from here, but the thing is, the website looks kinda shady.

Anyone have input on this site/company?

·
Registered
205 Posts
IronChefCJP said:
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from here. My friends wants to order stuff from here, but the thing is, the website looks kinda shady.

I used them sometime back and stopped because of inflated shipping prices and a mandatory B/S handling fee.

It ended up that I was better off paying retail at the local stealership instead of buying from them, and they took forever to ship.

Would not recommend them for anything other than part numbers and pictures, then order from somewhere else.

Skippy

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse

IronChefCJP said:
Hi guys

I have bought stuff from them before and they are reputable. They are a bit slow in processing stuff, as can be see with their 1998 style website, but they won't rip you off.

I ordered a Lockhart-Phillips front end stand from them last year and there was a screwup where I got the accessory kit for the stand, but something else besides the stand. They immediately shipped out the correct stand, and asked me to ship the other order back on my own. That was a pain, but they fully refunded the return shipping and I seem to recall that they ended up giving me free shipping on the other piece, since they had screwed up. I was impressed with how they handled the situation. Some places won't even pay return shipping even when they screw up.

BTW, it's hard to find places that carry the cool LP front end stand, since it's an oversize package with extra freight costs that a lot of vendors don't want to deal with. (I had more than one vendor tell me that.)

SUMMARY: Slow but trustworthy.

JimE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts