Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 Z A4 with t-tops and showing 160,000miles.It has power everything including ac. It has highly ported lt1 heads, port matched intake, new comp r hydraulic roller lifters, cc306, CAI, MAF, OTVC wires, jet hot lt's, dual bullets with x-pipe, egr delete, air delete, b&m shift plus, tr6's, 3.73's, 3800 stall, 17" eagle o77's with drag radials on the rear, madz28.com tuning, interior is good, new cd player, external fuel pressure gauge, pretty new walbro high pressure in tank pump, dash is cracked, back seat is a little faded from sun, brand new white face gauges, billet grille, car was hit in the driver's side quarter panel when I bought it. The guy tried to fix it with bondo and spray paint, so that needs to be fixed. Could use a paint job, but is very fast. It was running 8.70 before the exhaust, headers, cam, heads, and intake. I am looking to get about 6700 for it. Just put over 2000 in it with all of the new mods. Picture can be seen here

http://www.wtfba.org/forums/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=6766

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't ran it in the 1/4 yet. I haven't even ran it with the new mods yet...but it should run 7.80's-.90's in the 1/8 and that would put it at 12.10's and maybe even high 11's in the 1/4. The cam's powerband is in the upper rpms so it would pick up more in the 1/4. Pretty fast for a street car with stock suspension.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still looking for a bike. Car is running very strong. With good tires, it will go 7.70's-7.80's in the 1/8. Wanting a bike though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Man i know you already stated on that other board that you didnt want to part it out but i have some advice that will get your car sold and possibly put more money in your pocket. Part it back to stock in as many ways as you can and sell it for book price and sell the mods on ebay or local forums. you will end up with your $6500 dollars. most people wont buy a highly modded car because of unreliability. i had to build my heads/cam 94 Z back to stock and i ended up wiht over $7000 in my pocket after all parts were gone

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is good advice...but I will keep it before I part it out. The car doesn't have to be sold...I was just trying to get a bike before I started really dropping money into it. I have major plans for the car if I keep it, but if I can get a bike then I will be less likely to spend that kind of money. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts