1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
sweet :dblthumb

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
hmm, there's something funny about that picture. i think...it seems...i think it was owned by a scotter!!! yes! I can totally sense it now.

Just kidding...good looking bike. :)

I just realized that Yamaha makes three 600cc bikes now, an FZ6, the R6 and the 600R. Same motor just at different tune levels right? I'm curious what the power differences are between the three.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Mucho Gonzales said:
hmm, there's something funny about that picture. i think...it seems...i think it was owned by a scotter!!! yes! I can totally sense it now.

Just kidding...good looking bike. :)

I just realized that Yamaha makes three 600cc bikes now, an FZ6, the R6 and the 600R. Same motor just at different tune levels right? I'm curious what the power differences are between the three.

The FZ6 and R6 have the same motor, tuned differently.

The 600R has an older design motor, still using carbs too. Its been quite some time since they did any engineering upgrades on the 600r.

And yeah, that bike is giving off an aura of 'got owned by a scooter'. Bomb may just want to add that to his sig. now that the secret is out - since we're gonna ride him about it anyway.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mucho Gonzales said:
Scotter? You mean a Star Trek Scottie fan? :eek:nfloor

The YZF pushes about 86-89 hp to the rear wheel. Old school carburated technology which is one of the reasons I got it; ease of maintenance and a pretty much bulletproof engine. Not to mention the price I got on it. Oh yeah and the low theft rate.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mucho Gonzales said:
yep, that's exactly what i meant :p

no, not really...scooter...scooter...damn it...
Too late you ruined the joke, man. :bitchslap

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Looking good there Bomb...too bad about your other bike (ref FH)

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rascus said:
Looking good there Bomb...too bad about your other bike (ref FH)
Well, there are guys who buy motorcycles to fix and sell for profit. More power to him, (If he can get book value for it).

I just wish I could see it up close again just to see what was done to it.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking bike, congrat's.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Looks like it came from a chopshop.....Nice bike stilll!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love those bikes. They are just awesome. Wouldn't want it to change ever... unless it became fuel injected... maybe that.. nothing else though. :phatyo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts