Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.....Im flipping through channels and see motorcycle race on CBS Sports channel (never watched anything on this channel). I hit info and it says AMA superbike-new. Im like WTF....

Speed can suck it since all they care about is friggin nascar. My DVR is now updated to record the series.

Just needed to vent and see who knew about this new coverage and didn't say shit....lol

·
Clueless & Happy
419 Posts
Yep, I had that channel for about a week on Comcast cable. Set the DVR to record the races last week. When I went to watch them, they weren't there! Then flipped to CBS sports channel and got the message "Must subscribe to this channel"!.....WTF!!!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Damn I have Directv and don't get that channel. I do record the MotoGP circuit. I wonder if Rossi can make it a three or four man race for points. He was terrible the last two years. If he and Lorenzo can challenge Pedrosa and Marquez the rest of the season will be good.

I see so little of AMA Superbike it's stupid. I know maybe one guy Josh Hays and that's because he always wins the one race I get to see and that's the At NJ Motorsport. I go every year.

I probably know more people in WSBK.

It's good to see someone pickup the AMA series.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Clueless & Happy
419 Posts
As I understand it, NASCAR bought AMA Racing a couple of years ago. With their advertising expertise, AMA bike racing should be promoted and on a major network! Riders could get more sponsors too. Hate to see it basically "disappear".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts