Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been amember of SBN for about 2 years and even signed on last week. Today, I am nowhere to be found and have to sign up again. What up wit dat?? :ar

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wait is that your original username, because if your from Natahala there was some bad stuff going down that you were into, Well so the board has spoken about....

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
Fred obliterated any SBN members who did not agree with his megalomaniacal views on certain issues here on the site. luckily i jumped on the bandwagon and saved my own hiney.

Heil Fred!! :ar

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing that I know about??? CAn anybody give me a hint??

·
Registered
279 Posts
Haha they had to restard the whole board, everyone had to reregister

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
EA6BMECH said:
Nothing that I know about??? CAn anybody give me a hint??
He said he was banning anyone with screen names he didn't understand...He's on a power trip or something...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just for the record, I was an EA-6B mechanic in the Navy. OK, now we all understand. :cool:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So what is the bad stuff about Nantahala??? Man, I'm about the only guy here that has a bike,........well that can ride.... :D LOL!!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
EA6BMECH said:
Just for the record, I was an EA-6B mechanic in the Navy. OK, now we all understand. :cool:
Weeelllll, maybe it's that crazy town name :confused:

JK, LOL...We're all just messing with you...This exact thread has been done quite a few times this week...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well maybe tomorrow I'll kill it since I know what happen.
Heys guys some of us are doing VIR 2 Aug, anybody going?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts