5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i've seen it all

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Why God Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like anything unique on principal, but this seems a little overboard.

BTW, how would you title that thing? :D Is it considered a car now, because that screams......I want to ride a Busa but I ain't got the skills.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is crazy! A superpowered street ATV. Altho, can't be considered an ATV anymore.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can't just make a 4 wheeler street legal or you would probly see tham on the street with bansee's and all the other 4 wheelers. With 4 wheel it is considered a car and has to abite buy all the laws that they have to as far a safety requirements and the likes. Thats why Trex's have 3 wheels.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
oh.. hahahahaha. that's just ga-hay... neat paint job tho. I'll give it that

·
Registered
160 Posts
busa1300 said:
You can't just make a 4 wheeler street legal or you would probly see tham on the street with bansee's and all the other 4 wheelers. With 4 wheel it is considered a car and has to abite buy all the laws that they have to as far a safety requirements and the likes. Thats why Trex's have 3 wheels.
It's legal to have 4 wheelers on the streets here in Tucson as long as they have all the lights, street tires, and pass emissions. There is a few guys I know around here that have banshees on 20's (yeah I know GAY) but still they are allowed. I saw one the other night that had 22" spinners and I wanted to cry.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I hope the rider of that thing is handicaped. It the rider isn't, it's stupid.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks like it belongs in a rapper video. I think it looks cool, damn original. Now they can say they have the fastest atv along with the fastest production street bike :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
BMW makes a street legal quad, well, street legal in Europe, not sure about the U.S. . Not sure the HP or cc #'s. I think it sells for $20,000. I haven't read about it in a few years.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts