Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lack of posts from the cali crowd in this section is disturbing. Are californians that unsocialable? Or do they just not care? Or are they a minority on this board?

This native Texan, who has been transplanted in San Diego, shall try and remedy this...well at least for San Diego.

Stay tuned....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey there. I justed moved to the bay area. I've come to find that they different areas throughout california seem to have other forums they visit instead of SBN.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tungue said:
Hey there. I justed moved to the bay area. I've come to find that they different areas throughout california seem to have other forums they visit instead of SBN.
Well that sucks. I'll check into it. From the responses to this, namely you, there seems to be a lot of interest in San Diego...lol!!

Thanks for the info though.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tungue said:

what part of Cali did you move to?

so far Bay Area riders seem to be very clicky...most of hte people in groups don't say whats up or nothing and think they're too fuckin cool to talk to you or something, on the other hand most solo riders have been pretty nice and even engage in small chit chat at a red light somtimes...I just happened to come across some assholes from RuffRyders the other day, they were being bad ass doing burn outs and wheelies for about 2 lights then they all went into a Carl's Jr parking lot real quick I was wonder wtf happened and I see a partrol car heading out way from fast lane :lao all of thier bikes were busted/scratched multicolor parts and shit.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
San Diego riding..

Zup dude,

check your pm...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Like Tungue said,most people from the SF Bay Area are on another forum.The Bay Area Riders Forum.This is my first time checking this section and I was as surprised as you to see no posts.

·
Lickalotapuss
2,859 Posts
I'm surprised by the silence, too....but I haven't looked very hard for local SD boards, either.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since the Socal section is dead and there has been some interest in this topic.. I thought I'd post this here.

For a Socal local board go here. www.socalridersmessageboard.com
It's 85% San Diego. 15% everyone else.

·
Official Forum Killjoy
3,642 Posts
Vtec44 said:
I'm over @ http://www.sportbikers.net, probably 90% LA, OC, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Gabriel Valley, Ventura, Santa Clarita, SD, etc.
Thats funny, you slam people on your site for posting links to SoCalSportbikes and you out of respect dont post links there, but you come on my board and do it? Hypocrite. :bitchslap

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
This section was really big before the downtime in 01/02 time frame. They all went to their local boards :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ducman851 said:
Thats funny, you slam people on your site for posting links to SoCalSportbikes and you out of respect dont post links there, but you come on my board and do it? Hypocrite. :bitchslap
My sincere apology. As I stated on my own site I don't post my link on a few local sites that I rather not have crossed links, thus, disallow their link on my site. I don't consider it slamming but may have been firm, since the person and I have a history. We link to the main sportbikes.net all the time because a lot of us were here, before the unfortunate split and crash. A lot of good people are still on here. I've removed all references to my site, including my signature. Once again, my sincere apology. :)

James.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im from the I.E. You can always find me on the Rim of the World, ACH, AFH & all the other twistys near. I'm a weekday local though, I don't like the weekends too many Squids usually.
Be around to enjoy our sport, Ride safe.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeeeahhh. Holler'n from the south. I grew up in Georgia and sometimes folks just aren't that friendly out here. Big change and I've been out here almost 15 years. Still miss my home.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts